The Weatronic micro series are the most advanced and the most integrated micro receivers available on the market, offering up to 3 integrated gyros and dual receiver architecture.
This product is being used by hundreds of modellers around the world and has proven the highest levels of reliability and performance for five years and thousands of operating hours.
The most important feature of that system is the Weatronic truly redundant intelligent frequency hopping algorythm it is using. The transmitter modules and receivers are operating with 2 completely independent transmitting and receiving systems that are constantly scanning the band and updating their data for maximum radio reception.
Why intelligent frequency hopping system?
Because the Weatronic system makes maximum use of the 80 channels allocated in the 2.4 GHz band. It scans the band at a rate of 100 times per second. The system then automatically chooses open channels to hop to. It will not hop to an occupied channel in the 2.4 Ghz band. This feature will offer you an unmatched RF link robustness for your model.
The range obtained with the micro is over 3 km or 1.9 Mi.
Then several features make this system unique:
1. A World unique RF link diagnostic tool and quality database characterising thousands of flights and flight hours to enable you to compare your results from day to day, models to models and with other modellers/ types of model. This tool is so precise that it will enable you to see a drop of 1% in the RF link quality and it will enable you to optimize your antenna placement in the model.
2. The Gigacontrol software will enable you to characterize the antenna reception field and choose the best antenna positioning thanks to its unique 3D data presentation.
3. Each receiver output can be completely custom programmed with a very clear graphic interface, including travel, curve, reverse, gyro assignment ( when available ), failsafe position, servo pulse rate, speed and much more.
4. Every receiver has a full telemetry capability including voice readback in English language that is fully programmable from Gigacontrol. All the data is recorded on a micro SD card and can be live viewed on a laptop or Android device ( with the bluetooth DV4 module ).
5. A full range of telemetry sensors is available, including GPS module, pitot tube, temperature sensors, RPM meter, current sensors, glider module with variometer...
6. 100% made in Germany from the highest quality aerospace grade components by specialists of microwave transmission systems.
The Micro 12 receiver being a high end device, we offer the option to upgrade this product to dual patch antennas for increased range and antenna coverage.
This upgrade in done in-house in our Houston service center and required a two day turnaround time. The process includes to open the original casing, change the antenna socket and place a new casing in position that is custom trimmed to allow clearance of the wider patch cables.
Once the upgrade is done, you will be able to mount the patch cables that are offered separately.
The patch upgrade is offered for 35 USD excluding shipping and antenna modules. The receiver must be send to our service center for upgrade. Please call us for booking.