The extra work package stage 2 is done at the factory by Mibo technicians. It adds 40 hours of work and includes the following:
- 80 hours of work
- all hinges and horns installed with the proper geometry set from precise templates
- all scoops and cutting in the Kevlar fuselage done
- fuselage hatch mounted
- ladder door bay and doors mounted (closing with magnet)
- formation lights, EGS antenna and flair dispensers mounted, corresponding scale accessories fitted
- cooling intake mounted
- GAU gun mounted
- stabilizer hatch latch fitted
- wing tube sleeve fitted in the fuselage
- front canopy frame trimmed and mounted to fuselage - operating canopy system functionally mounted to fuselage including rear canopy hatch and trimmed rear canopy frame
- fowler flap hinges ready mounted on wing flaps functionally attached
- All controls servos are Spektrum 6265 HV or JR 8911 HV or JR NX 8921 mounted and connected to the controls, centered ( steering and canopy servos are regular digital ones ).
- Ultimate Jets servo and gear MIL spec loom included, mounted and connected, ready to hook-up to your receiver.
- Ultra bright LED kit mounted and connected to the loom.